play my favourite song.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Is it bad luck? Or am I just externalizing my problems?

I kinda upset Sheila today cause' I told her I can't make it for her item cause' I'm doing special semester. Think she was upset because 2 others pulled out of her item and I told her quite last minute (this Wednesday is her practice)! But it's like we just had the briefing today and stuff and yep only confirmed the dates and stuff today so ya.. Even though I'm really upset now I know I've to constantly remind myself of my priorities. Going for this module would really help me in my honors years, my learning, my work. Guess I'll send an email to apologise even though I know it wouldn't help things. It's just like I didn't expect her reaction to be like this and I really feel bad troubling her, Bessy and the person replacing me.

And I've decided to write in to the driving center regarding my circuit after I confirm my trip next week (hopefully there's less than 20 PLEASE so there's no selection!) Might not work but shall just try.

I really don't think I screw up this time due to poor time management. It's like I've planned my holidays nicely but this special semester tingy (which is important to me) had to disrupt everything. It's tiring explaining to others, sorting out the crap, messing up my schedule, upsetting others and myself.

I'm just sick of all these clashes and stuff. Period.